Restore Hyper Wellness has announced its expansion into Southern California, and has signed multi-unit franchise agreements with five, highly experienced franchisees.
The brand offers whole-body cryotherapy experiences, IV drip therapy, IM shots and mild hyperbaric oxygen therapy under the supervision of a medical team.
The five franchisees are:
- Pete Selner and Marc Thomas operate 40 Orangetheory Fitness locations and have committed to opening 40 Restore Hyper Wellness units over the years. They have already opened locations in Carlsbad and San Diego, with more planned for La Jolla, Tustin, Irvine, Mission Viejo, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach and Point Loma this year
- Michelle Kelly, Jill Myers and Betty Mitchell will open 10 locations in the Westside area of Los Angeles. Kelly owned Orangetheory Fitness locations in Santa Monica and Manhattan Beach while Myers owns one European Wax Center location in Westside. Myers previously owned four Orangetheory Fitness locations on the East Coast
- Parag Laddha and Kunal Rao own childcare franchises in California and Massachusetts, and have committed to opening 20 Restore Hyper Wellness locations in Los Angeles and Boston. They have already opened a location in Santa Clarita, and plan to open a location in Cerritos this year
- Brandon Cox is the co-owner of CorePower Yoga and an Orangetheory Fitness franchisee. He has committed to opening eight locations in the Santa Barbara area. He opened his first location with the health and wellness brand in Westlake Village in May
- Level 5 Capital Partners, one of the owners of Orangetheory Fitness and CorePower Yoga locations in the country, has committed to over 100 Restore locations nationally, with 10 or more of those being in Southern California.