For any entrepreneur looking for an air-tight business model that can’t be outsourced or replaced by machines, with rock-solid support, marketing and technology systems, an exceptional product line and a niche service that’s in-demand across multiple markets, Fibrenew franchising may be a great fit!
With 30+ years of development and growth to 250+ locations in Canada, U.S.A., Mexico, Chile, New Zealand, and Australia, it’s now time for a Fibrenew franchise partner to open in the U.K. Over the years, Fibrenew has restored thousands of items, join the family!
It’s not reupholstery. It’s Fibrenew
People often notice a damaged leather sofa, ripped car seat, torn medical bed or cracked restaurant seat and wonder; can that be fixed? The answer is yes, and that’s what market leader, Fibrenew does. Fibrenew specialized in the restoration of leather, plastic, and vinyl wherever it is found. Whether on furniture in homes or offices, in car/boat/plane interiors, hotels, restaurants, pubs or medical facilities, individuals and businesses.
A Fibrenew franchise provides an alternative to replacement and saves customers time and the cost of replacement. It’s also a green alternative to dumping a functioning product and buying a brand-new one. The brand loves to help its customers with on-site restoration service using its proprietary products and specialized processes. People love them for this and they make money doing it. It’s win-win!
Simple and efficient operation
With low monthly overhead, few or no employees to manage and a flat-rate royalty system, this robust franchise business system is ideal for franchise owners who are wanting to be in business for themselves but not by themselves.
The ideal franchise owner will be an independent business owner with an entrepreneurial spirit, but with the backing of a proven system and experienced support staff that has decades worth of experience and knowledge. They’re always here to help.
Fibrenew is offering a limited-time deal on the first five franchises to join in the U.K. at £47,000!
- Franchise investment in the U.S. is $79,000 (£62,000)
- The first five U.K. franchisees will placed at £15,000 less!
- £47,000 for an exclusive territory, products, software, training and much more
As part of the start-up package, franchisees will receive
- Exclusive territory with a mix of residential and commercial opportunities
- Two weeks of hands-on training in Calgary, Canada
- Six months of field training coaching and technical training sessions (as franchisees start to build their businesses)
- All proprietary products needed to get the business started
- Custom made color matching technology (reader and software)
- An iPad loaded with all software needed to operate the business
- Print marketing materials and trade show supplies
- On-going, on-demand support – as much as is needed!
- Training manuals, instructional videos, full documentation
- Honesty and integrity from the Fibrenew support team, always.
Is this the right opportunity?
Fibrenew is looking for individuals with entrepreneurial drive and passion for building a successful business. Someone with instinctive customer service wisdom and always goes above and beyond to provide an exceptional customer experience. Individuals who have a self-starter attitude but are also trainable and coachable. They’ll teach the rest.
If this opportunity seems exciting, or prospective franchisees are curious to learn more, Fibrenew would welcome the chance to talk with them.
Visit the website, check the team out on social media or give the team a call. Ask about attending one of its monthly franchise opportunity webinars where potential franchisees can talk directly with existing Fibrenew franchisees and team members from headquarters and operations to learn more.