The annual bfa HSBC Franchise Awards ceremony took place this week at the Vox in Birmingham. This year marks the 32nd year of these awards. The event recognized franchisors and franchisees who have gone above and beyond, and demonstrate a strong commitment to ethical franchising.
“There have been incredible displays of commitment to franchising over the last year. I have been overwhelmed by the resilience of the industry and how so many have come together to support one another and their communities. I can’t wait to hear from the brands who really have gone above and beyond,” said Pip Wilkins, CEO of the bfa.
- Resilient Riser – Puddle Ducks, Victoria Rowley
- Local Focus – Right at Home, Alistair Shanks
- Next Generation – Aspray, Jack Parkhouse
- Lifestyle – Rainbow International, Andrew Moore
- HSBC Multi-Unit – Diljit Brar, Costa Coffee
- Franchisee of the Year – Diljit Brar, Costa Coffee
- Business Resilience – Anytime Fitness, Water Babies, McDonald’s
- Leadership & Culture – Business Doctors
- Franchise Balance – Get Ahead
- Emerging – Co-op
- Sustainability Warrior – Oltco
- Franchisor of the Year – Right At Home, Onestop, Minster Services
“If ever there was a year to be proud of what you have achieved this is the one. I fear the judging will be tougher the more we hear about the resilience and adaptability of the world of franchising,” said Andrew Brattesani, head of U.K. franchising at HSBC.