Bojangles has announced plans to expand its presence in Texas with approximately 50 new locations. After initially entering the Texas market with six franchised and 15 corporate locations, the brand has signed five multi-unit agreements and has plans to build 30 corporate-owned stores.
The franchise locations will be scattered around Austin, DFW, Houston and San Antonio, while the corporate-owned stores will be located in DFW and Houston. The brand is a big believer in Texas, and sees the potential for more than 100 Bojangles locations in the Lone Star State over the next seven to 10 years. The new franchisees will be supported by local leadership to assist with operations, training, marketing, and development.
“Here we grow again at Bojangles! We’re excited to launch our brand in the Lone Star State and to have interest from experienced operators throughout key growth markets in Texas. These strong operators have a deep understanding of their markets and share our commitment to bringing Bojangles to the great people of this state,” said Jose Costa, chief growth officer at Bojangles.
“We know guests in Texas are going to love the Southern flavor of Bojangles, and we look forward to working with our new franchisees to open these restaurants, as well as to seeding the market with corporate stores to quickly expand our footprint. This is just the beginning for us.”
Bojangles will partner with the following franchisees:
- SAT Restaurant Group LLC will open three locations in the greater DFW metroplex
- Lash Foods LLC will open three locations in the northern region of Houston
- Zenith USA Investments LLC will open three locations in the greater DFW metroplex
- TXBO Group Inc will open five locations in Collin County, Texas
- Copacetic Group, LLC will open three locations in Northeast San Antonio.