Roll’d is enriching its individuality with fresh food and a dedicated network.
Roll’d Hospitality Group Pty Ltd is a premium, quick service retail business that serves fresh Vietnamese-inspired food with a modern influence. The brand currently operates a company-owned and franchise store model in Australia. Roll’d is seeking expressions of interest for master franchise partners across a number of global markets.
Roll’d was founded in 2012 and currently has a store network of 80 stores with representation in all major Australian cities. The business model has proven to be replicable across a multitude of locations.
Roll’d is supported by a team that is committed to the business long term and is passionate about its corporate purpose – to enrich lives one memorable meal at a time.
ADAPTIVE AND UNIQUE
The concept on offer with Roll’d is unique, as there are currently no competitors offering a similar product or experience. The Roll’d menu caters for the changing needs of consumers through continuous menu innovations, freshness of ingredients, and the balance of flavors presented by the brand.
In addition, the flavorsome menu is inspired by Mama Hoang’s authentic family recipe, which is priced to provide value for money.
A STRONG AUSTRALIAN NETWORK
Within Australia, there is currently a strong, continuous demand from franchisees to open new stores in addition to their current operations. Roll’d operates a detailed franchise system with a strict selection process for franchisees which is based on a variety of factors, including experience, qualifications, financial ability, and shared values.
The brand’s current network of franchisees are highly engaged and they assist in driving growth through multi-site ownership, word-of-mouth referrals, and franchisee-initiated innovation.
“The flavorsome menu is inspired by Mama Hoang’s authentic family recipe”
Operators also manage tight stock-control systems to minimize cost and keep produce fresh.
Some key strengths offered by the Roll’d business model include:
• Highly profitable stores with a number of multiple store owners.
• Unique offering with no competitors presenting a similar product
• Proven ability to expand store network
• Strong franchise network
• Ability to adapt to new market needs
• Flexibility to adapt to different models, such as drive-through and home delivery, as well as global expansion
• Strong governance and controls
• Strong focus on technology and digital platforms
• Largest Vietnamese food franchise business in the world
• Roll’d receives more than 10 inquiries per month for people wanting to master franchise the concept in different countries
• Roll’d has built a fully transportable model that can be easily replicated in different markets.
• Shopping Mall Food Courts
• Shopping Mall Fresh Food Precincts
• Business Districts
• Train Stations
AT A GLANCE
Number of franchised outlets: 85
Locations of units: Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Australian Capital Territory, Western Australia, South Australia – Australia
Investment range: $400,000 – $500,000